WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

Wonderful More Between Animator Shit Slinging

Voted 10 for clockday.

Ok now that I got that out of the way, I didn't find this really all that funny. Seems to me there's lots of hate going on between the various artists of Newgrounds. Now I can understand picking fun at someone like Kirbopher or Rina Chan because I'm no more a fan of Brawl Taunts than the next guy, but Targeting one of my favorite animators on New Grounds, who makes genuinely good cartoons, is just one big kick in the crotch. I mean if you're going to sit down and make something this bad just to waste everyone's time, why not take the time to... I dunno make something worth watching. That's the one thing I don't get about these "Hate Flashes," they're usually thumb-up -he ass-stupid and not funny in the least. If you wanna show someone up, sit down, and make a flash that's better than the ones that you obviously don't find entertaining.

Then again that's the beauty of newgrounds. You can make whatever you want and don't have to listen to a word anyone writes in the reviews. The only time I'd like to see this level of hate get flung around if it's not at someone in new grounds, but at something out there in the world that deserves this kind of ridicule, like Politicians, BP, or Second Life.

You guys are wasting your talents on utter tripe. I dunno, maybe this was just in the spirit of clockday of some crap. I did my duty for clockday and Voted ten.

Spazkid responds:

Just because I release this type of stuff now doesnt mean Im doing something on the side ;3

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Rather mean spirited...

Meh, although some scits were well done this animation was merely mean spirited. I agree that Newgrounds does have a large base of nintendo humor. I think everyone does. Instead of making something original yourselves, you became trolls and decided to burn people which really doesn't make you any better than them.

You get a one because of poor animation, poor message, and over all poorly executed. Next time try sitting down and making something new and original, instead of pointing out things we already know.

Don't even get me started on the second half. I won't even bother rating that one.

Next time please for the love of god make something new and interesting! I'm getting diabetes from all this crap.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

This is the best!

You once again fail to disappoint Happy Harry. As much as I love the Watchmen, I am happy to say that your bastardization just makes me smile. If this was real, I'd be singing a different tune.

I am very impressed and filled with joy over this cartoon. Anyone who doesn't get this is either too uptight or hasn't read the books.

Bravo good sir! Bravo!

the way of my madness 1p the way of my madness 1p

Meh, s'okay.

I enjoyed the animation, but I could have doen without the subtitles... and the overall music video-ness of the entire film. Madness doesn't strike me as the kind of series that requires music videos.

But then again that is my opinion.

Keep practicing at the animation, there are some real good moments in here.

Sonic's World NX ver. Sonic's World NX ver.

Nice work!

Great work. I can tell you worked hard on this.

I actually don't like the song you selected, but for whatever reason your movie made it work for me.

Great animation, and also nice story to go along with it.

Great work, but there is still room for improvement. All-in-all a good Movie.

It's going on my favorites.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Truly a great Flash Movie

Excellent, excellent!

This is one of my all time favorites! Bravo sir!

Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8 Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 8

Way to go!

Another great episode.

Great animation, humor, and sound. Keep rolling with these man, it's good stuff.

Reminds me of Ren and Stimpy at times, and I loved that show!

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

Excellent!

I must say, bravo! This is a excellent movie my friend.

The animation, lip syncing, voice actors, and sound effects are all great.

You have a gift my friend!

Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1 Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1

A good Fan Flash

Great use of music and animation. Truly you have created a great flash movie.

The style you used to animate sonic really captured some of the traditional sonic art.

The only gripe I have is a lack of sound effects during the battle, and if the battle was supposed to be music focused... well, let's just say you didn't make that very apparent.

This is going on my favorites!

Also this is my first review, so yay for me!